- Come As You Are Nirvana
- Snow (Hey Oh) Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Grenade Bruno Mars
- Galway Girl Ed Asher ran
- Enter Sandman Metallica
- Paint It Black Rolling Stones
- Break on Through to the Otherside the Doors
- Simple Man Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Over the Hills and Far Away Led Zeppelin
- Hands to Myself Selena Gomez
- Too Good at Goodbyes Sam Smith
- One Last Song Sam Smith
- No Peace Sam Smith
- Palace Sam Smith
- Pray Sam Smith
- Nothing Left for You Sam Smith
- The Thrill of It All Sam Smith
“Maybe we feel empty because we leave pieces of ourselves in everything we used to love” -R.M. Drake
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class that one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Not everyone is going to like you
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Always important.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that serious defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers (Thank you Mrs. Allen)
- Doing/Not doing drugs does not make you cooler than anyone else
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs. And who knows you might make a new friend.
- DO NOT compare yourself to other people. Whether it be grades or looks or anything, just don’t do it.
- Participate in school events
- Wear a dress or wear sweatpants; whatever makes you comfortable
- No one will think you’re lonely if you sit at the lunch table alone for 5 minutes
- Utilize the library
- Friend groups will change. Freshman year will be completely different than senior year. The friends you make along the way will change. And that’s okay.
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Compliment other people; seriously be nice.
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Life goes on
Black Top- I just used a simple black cami top
Black Jeans- mine are high waisted
Black Combat Boots
Grey Long Sleeve
Jeans- mine are high waisted ones from Aeropostale
Black Combat Boots
- Pumpkin Carving- get some pumpkins and a pumpkin carving kit and you’re good to go. You can do this with your friends or your boyfriend/girlfriend. Make a competition out of it and May the best pumpkin win
- Have a Bonfire- if you have an outdoor fire pit, make a fire one night and enjoy the stars. Make s’mores and maybe try add extra toppings such as peanut butter or mint chocolate. Fall is the perfect time for bonfires. And they’re so romantic to sit around the fire and talk in the cool fall weather. You can also make s’mores inside the house over the stove. So this date is practically doable for anyone.
- Go hiking- look up hiking trails in your area and spend some time looking at the fall leaves and talking about life
- Go to the Pumpkin Patch- walk around and look at pumpkins, pet the animals and go on the little rides and attractions.
- Go to a high school football game
- Go to the fall festival